Followers

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Fairy Magic

Good evening all and thanks for popping in. Another busy day here, samples in the post, and lots of jobs ticked off the list .

Plus a little bit of fairy magic

This is a sample that I made for Rosie's recent One Day Special shows on Hochanda..., as you know I love to mix and match the plates. Some subtle colour and a sprinkling of fairy dust glitter.

I just had to add a couple of Tina's butterflies.

Now speaking of fairy magic , I am bursting to tell you about our magic moments tonight...

Our first cuddles with Elliot, oh he is doing so well...and Danielle is on the mend too...

Grandad

And grandma

Oh he is so cute and he open his eyes too...I will never forget those special moments as long as I shall live.

Much love and hugs everyone

Grandma Jo. xxx

 

2 comments:

Linda McGarvey said...

Jo I have tears in my eyes looking at these beautiful photos. Such a wonderful, precious moment. So pleased to hear that Elliot and Danielle are doing well. Adam must be so proud of his little family. Hugs and cuddles xxx

Barbara Finch said...

Such lovely photos Jo and so glad to hear Danielle is improving. Take care. Xx