Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

No internet

Good evening all, and thanks for popping in.

So sorry that I have been away for a few days but I am having internet issues....and all my scheduled posts have failed....

Karl and me are having a well deserved two week holiday in France...our first one for nine years...

And we nearly didn't get here...you see Danielle is in hospital again,,,for those of you that don't know we are going to be grandparents soon....and yes we are absolutely thrilled.

Baby Rice is only 32 weeks but he is being a little tinker....and keeps trying to arrive early...Danielle has had the steroid injections to help his lungs but he could arrive any time,,,because it could be anything in the next few weeks we all decided that our holiday must go ahead .....Obviously we are in touch , thank goodness for Skype etc...

And a special Thanks to our wonderful friend Mary who is keeping an eye on things....

Anyway , I am trying this short post without any photos to see if it will post...I am keeping everything crossed...

Take care all, enjoy your weekend...

Much love and big hugs

Jo. xxxx

1 comment:

MFM said...

Enjoy your break and I trust baby Rice behaves.
xx