Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Crafting in Cumbria..

Good afternoon all and thanks for joining me...

I do hope that you have had a lovely weekend....Yesterday it was our Monthly workshop day in Cumbria...and what a fabulous day it was....and we even had extra cake , thank you Rachel

Our main project was a Mixed Media art journal...which we completed throughout the day...

Whilst waiting for various parts to dry we made a card using the fabulous new stamps that Dee had requested for the open day...I knew that I needed these as soon as I saw them,,,Thanks Dee...I love them ..

We used the large butterfly stamp, Artistry ink pads, white gesso , a selection of stencils and some Kraft card. Just look at the colours...I love them all.

And just look at the journals

We decorated the front and the back

And they looked even better in the flesh...

Look at this one that Freda made....to take to her sewing group...

It is stunning...I love the zip detail...

We did have a few giggles too....and a Birthday girl....

Happy Birthday for yesterday Gwen...

And even the weather was good for the drive home.

Plus , I have some good news , the foal was found in time by the farmer and is up and about and doing well...

Always good to end the week with some good news...

Take care all,

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

5 comments:

gwen70 said...

Fabulous day Jo, love all the journals and those new stamps are gorgeous. Thanks to all the ladies for making my day extra special, love you all Gwen xx

Donna Brooks said...

What fabulous journals, like all the different designs. Loved the mother earth card from Friday too, those new stamps are right at the top of my list! Xx

rachel said...

It really was a lovely day Jo - you are such a superstar xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

The projects look lovely Jo. That looks like a lovely room for crafting in. I have grabbed a few of these stamps too for future use.
Xx

MFM said...

Great day every bodies work was fabulous. I will keep it a secret your first reaction to that zip embellishment. You can be soooo naughty at times. xx