Followers

Friday 19 May 2017

It's a boy

Good evening all , and thanks for joining me this Friday evening. What a week it has been here lots of plate spinning. Workshops on Wednesday went well and it was great to spend time with the ladies. I have had lots of class prep to do , and then last night I had a dental emergency which resulted in me needing an emergency appointment this morning. It wasn't good news and I am going to need a few more visits...just want I don't need...but hey hoo.

This afternoon I went to another group of Carers, this time in Macclesfield and we spent the afternoon crafting and chatting. It really is so good to give somethingback.

Did you catch the Clarity shows this week? Here is one of my samples

And here is how I achieved it

I started with a piece of Stencil card and did some repeat stamping...at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o clock

I used Watering can , Archival ink, a wonderful colour.

Next I filled in the gaps.

And then added the rocking horse, followed by the sentiment.

Attached the mask.

And added some background bubbles...as you know , I do love my bubbles .

I used Spectrum Noir pencils to add some colour

Some matting and layering plus I added a glaze to the lovely little feet using my VersaMark ink pen and clear embossing powder.

On separate card , I stamped the little bows, added some colour and then Fussy cut them .

And attached them to the front of the card.

For the finishing touches , I added some white highlights using my Posca marker .

Just my sort of card...

And now it is time for a shower and some tv before bed. It is Clarity Cumbria tomorrow, one of my favourite days of the month.

Not long now ladies.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

3 comments:

JackieCou said...

Absolutely lovely, especially the little bows ! X

Janet Pring said...

Fab card, Jo xx

Donna Brooks said...

Great idea for a new baby card. I could have picked this out as one of yours as you are a master of the wreath card! I love the way you do them and they always look so beautiful. XX