Followers

Thursday 29 December 2016

Christmas cards

Good evening all, I hope you are keeping nice and warm, as the weather has turned a little chilly .

I do love walking the dogs when it is frosty,

Karl and me have been on lots of long walks over the past few days..

I just love the views, the peace and feeling at one with nature..

I must admit I do get well wrapped up though...Lots of layers....

It is amazing how well they sit when a treat appears....

As promised I have some more wonderful Christmas cards to share with you...

All gorgeous..

And from very special friends

I am so lucky ......

Once again...Thank you all...

Last night I was a very happy Mummy , as we had a family meal....it is very difficult getting everyone together due to work schedules...

I am so chuffed to see both boys so happy and could not wish for nicer, kinder partners for them both....Danielle and Fran are wonderful and I love them dearly...

We played The best of British Logo board game,,,,and yah.....Karl and me won....

It is such fun to play...

Have you played any games this Christmas?

It is just so good to have time to all sit around the table, and just catch up....

Family time is so important,

Hope you have enjoyed time with yours...

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

1 comment:

Donna Brooks said...

Just catching up! Lovely cards again, noticed a few wreath ones in there...I wonder where that idea came from? 😉. Xx