Followers

Saturday 26 November 2016

Christmas in Cumbria.

Good evening all, I am just home after a fabulous day in Lindale. It was our Clarity Cumbria Christmas party....and oh what a day it was...

We had our annual Health and safety checks...( Elf and saftety!!! Get it.....lol..)

And I was given some new slippers. Thanks Rachel and girls...they are fab...

 

We did some mixed media play...and went a bit shabby chic....

Look at these

 
Here is a closer look

 

 

 
 

 

I am so proud of this wonderful group of crafters...

We also had a signed Clarity Calendar.....and a raffle...

And the winner was...

Debbie... enjoy ..

We had a yummy buffet lunch, Christmas cake , and crackers , and yes I won one of those fish...that curl up on your hand...

It was just such fun

And day just flew...

Before we knew it , it was time for home,,,

And I have to say there was a wonderful sun set tonight..

Thanks everyone...and a special thank you to my big Sis,,,I couldn't have done it without you...Love you Sheila..

I am off now to put my feet up ,I have a craft fair tomorrow and then I am driving to a friends for the night...as we are going to a Parchment class on Monday....poor Josie....it is going to be a noisy naughty table,,,

Have a lovely evening all

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

5 comments:

Chrissie Roberts said...

Fabulous works of art by everyone. Looks like a great day was enjoyed by all.
Love the slippers - just you Jo! lol XX

MFM said...

What a fun day and lovely works of art.
Enjoy those slippers.
MFM

Angela said...

Great work by your group Jo. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Good luck with the craft fayre and the parchment workshop xx

Lisapmac said...

What a fab day that looked, beautiful project too. Loved the outfits xx

rachel said...

such a lovely day Jo - we really enjoyed ourselves - thankyou x