Followers

Monday 22 September 2014

Monday catch up.

Good afternoon, I hope you are well..... I am just having my afternoon cup of tea and thought I would have a catch up with you lovely readers.

Welcome to our new followers, pull up a chair and make yourself at home...

Today started with another visits to the doctors for me...to get stronger painkillers for my hand...6 weeks on and the doctor assures me that it is only ligament and nerve damage and will slowly get better...she did say that the swelling is getting worse instead of better....now why doesn't that fill me with confidence?

Hey ...ho.....

Today I have been catching up on my 'To Do' list....with my crafty companion.....

Sometimes I have to squeeze in the little gap that she leaves me...this was Tess this morning....

 

This was Tess on Friday....

Back to the weekend Mikey did his Abseil down the bell tower at the Trafford Centre....not easy to watch....but well...that's part of being a mum...

It was all in a good cause.

Well Done to Mikey, Tara and Lewis.....oh and Gusto Didsbury...

No new art work from me today as it is going to the publishers....you will see it soon....

But I must remember to tell you that I have been chosen for the top three again for the PanPastel Challenge with my Pink entry....thanks ladies...

Time to walk Tess, then ironing for me...thanks for looking in today ......

As always I really appreciate you visiting me....

Much love,

Jo. xxx

 

6 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Well done to Mikey, there is no way I would have the nerve! Also well done to you Jo for being chosen for the top three in your challenge! I love the photos of Tess, my dog Phoebe like laying on my feet when I'm crafting, nice in the winter but not so good in the summer. Sorry to hear your hand isn't improving, lets hope it starts to get better soon. XX

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, ..Phoebe sounds like a great crafty companion...
I keep trying to rest my hand...but it just isn't easy...I mean ...I use it for just about everything...have a good week...hugs...x

Angela said...

Well done to Mickey! You must be so proud of him. Tess looks like she has the crafting bug too!! Sorry to hear that your hand is still playing up, I hope it gets better soon. xx

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on your Top 3 achievement over at PanPastels!! Your work is very beautiful.
Congratulations to Mikey too, didn't he do well??
Really sorry to hear about your hand Jo - hope you soon start to improve. Xxx

Unknown said...

Love your work so well done on your top 3 and well done to Mickey too x
Sandie

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Jo...I can't image watching one of my sons scaling down from such a height!!! Kudos to Mikey!! What a lovely catch up though...congratulations on your Top 3 win!!! You do have such a talent!! Hope that your hand gets better soon...take care!!
Beth