Followers

Monday 29 September 2014

Card for my sister...

Good evening and thanks for dropping in tonight...

Hope you had a good weekend, I spent some lovely quality time with my parents, sister and niece...

It was Clarity Cumbria on Saturday and it was great to see everyone...

Tonight I am sharing the card that I made for Sheila's Birthday last week.

The topper is grunge paste through the Lantern Pod Clarity Stencil. Left to dry and coloured using Adirondack ink...

The background is the very useful Sunset Stencil...

It has been another busy day here, making samples for the Clarity show on Sunday.....and yes we have more fabulous stamps....new favourite Stencils....

Must dash.....

Much love,

Jo. X

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Pam Gantley said...

Your cards are always very gentle and beautiful! Looking forward to Sunday and all your creations.

Angela said...

Hello Jo. What a lovely card I'm sure your sister loved it. Glad you had a lovely time catching up with your family. x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card x
Sandie

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely card. Ooooo can't beat a bit of Clarity shopping on a Sunday morning! Looking forward to seeing some great samples. XX