Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

Weekend..

Good morning all , today I am off to St. Helens where we are having our regular workshop day...so I have scheduled this post to appear as if by magic....

As it is Fathers Day tomorrow I thought I would share some of the cards that I have made...and yes I am safe....no surprises will get spoilt....

How cute is this stamped image....

Who says men's cards are difficult.....?

All the stamps and stencils are from Clarity......http://www.claritystamp.co.uk

Just before I go here is one of today's cards....

I really love pattern building....and how cool is the shading with the stencil brushes...

Better get on....

Enjoy your Saturday.....

Hugs...

Jo. X

 

 

3 comments:

rachel said...

brilliant work Jo - that football one is very topical! Hugs rachel xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous and I hope you have had a good day at St Helens.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jane said...

All fabulous as ever Jo! Xxx