Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

What time is it Mr Wolf?

Good evening lovely people.....well today was our workshop day in Hazel Grove and we made clocks ....inspired by the clock lady herself....Karen Clare....do check out her blog..... 
http://karenslittlegiftsandcards.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/november-workshop-samples.html 
We all had a kit and used a variety of Stamps, Techniques, colours and accessories to make individual projects.....
Here are some that the lovely ladies made...


And here are some more...


I'm so proud of you all,,,such fabulous makes....
I was a very lucky bunny yesterday and went to a workshop run by the extremely talented and very lovely lady....Eileen Godwin....another blog for you to check out...
And here is one of the projects that I made.....lots of new ideas and techniques and the best bit is that Eileen is happy for me to share them at my workshops ...so as they say....the future is looking good crafters...


That's all from me for today.....
Time for a cuddle with Tess and some R & R.....
Night all.....hugs....Jo. X oh, and Tess.....X 

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jo these clocks look amazing I do love them. Let me know when you do a workshop utilising Eileen's technique I would love to attend. Your creation is STUNNING!

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Unknown said...

Lucky ladies being able to come to one of your workshops and then to find they were going to make clocks ...WOW that's all I can say and the combination of your teaching skills and Karen Clare's clocks .. a match made in heaven for any crafter. xxx Beautiful makes by everyone. xxx