Followers

Friday 4 October 2013

Fussy and Fancy Friday...

Good morning, I really can't believe that it is the 4th of October all ready ....just where has September gone????
Anyway, it is a new Challenge day over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog.......and the theme is.....
..........One for the boys........
Here is what I came up with...


The clock was made using a kit which a bought from a lovely crafty friend of mine....Karen Clare....aka...'The Clock Lady'....
The stamps are all from Clarity stamps and were stamped using Memento ink...Tuxedo Black...
Stamps used....Remountable Gents set, sports balls set and the texture set. 
I added a little colour with ProMarkers and Distress inks.....Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo..I also used a piece of sequin waste....


I decided not to add numbers but just put markers in there place with Cosmic Shimmer pva glue, the gorgeous embellishment is from Hobby House...
I really loved making this project and so glad that I can share it with you...the rest of the DT have made brilliant projects ....so why not pop over and have a look....
That is all from me today....I am off to get ready for tomorrow's workshop at Crafts4u2do in St Helens....
Have a good weekend.....
Thanks for all your comments ...I do love to read them...
Oh, only 4 more followers and we reach the magic number of 100 and it will be give away time.....
Stay safe and be nice to each other...
Jo.  X 

7 comments:

Linda Page said...

Love this Jo. Well thought out.x

Lisapmac said...

lovely clock, 97 followers now x

Theresa said...

fantastic Jo as per usual. those hobby house embellishments are really nice xx

Bernie Simmons said...

Really Lovely Project Jo xxxx

Jo Rice said...

Oh 97... How fantastic ......thanks....x

Unknown said...

Fantastic Jo!

Sheryl said...

Hi Jo! Wow! Your clock is absolutely OUTSTANDING! This is the perfect gentleman gift! I love those fun Clarity stamps that you used! I love how you used markers instead of numbers. This is certainly a labor of love to be treasured by some lucky man! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend!
Hugs, Sheryl