Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Mid week...

Hi everyone, I am writing this post sat in the car at Hope Hospital Salford in between appointments with Mikey...
I hope you are having a good week getting some time to craft ...
I am still locked in my craft room....o.k. ...well not quite....more like sat at my table in the back room, I can dream of a craft room, getting on with more samples for the big IndigoBlu release next week.....shhh...enough said....
Karl has also been busy and has made me a blinkie for my blog, I just love poppies!
How cool is that....
If you have a blog, I would love it if you want to display my blinkie, simply copy the html, add a gadget within your layout and paste into HTML/JavaScript.
Thanks...
Right onwards and Upwards...ttfn....Jo. X 

2 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Hi Jo,
I can't wait to see your new designs, I just know they'll be fabulous!
I love your blinkie and will have to display it, I want one too!!!!
Love & crafty hugs xXx

Bernie Simmons said...

Love your Designs Jo ....And your new Blinkie ...will have to ask James when he is in a good mood to Copy it to mine xx