Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Summer Lovin.....

Good afternoon everyone and how is your bank holiday going? We have just got rain in Cheadle Hulme, I suppose we have done well to have a sunny morning...
Yesterday was beautiful and I spent all day in my garden, potting up my tubs and hanging baskets....oh I did enjoy it.....so with that in mind, today I thought we would have a bit of Summer Lovin.......


The Summer Lovin stamp is absolutely gorgeous and it is so detailed....for this card I stamped it using Memento ink and then added a little colour with ProMarkers. The background was created by stamping the honeycomb background stamp with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink and then adding some Wishi Washi tape....
I stamped the image once more so that I could cut out some of the flowers and decoupage them, I also used a memory box die cut.....Elegant Scrollwork...
A metal embellishment adds the finishing detail along with some glitter ad Glossy Accents....


This is a very quick and simple card, but to be honest the image is so detailed that the stamp really does do all the work....(great if you need a card and you need it five minutes ago...) 
I stamped the main image and the border using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then used black card to Matt and Layer....
I stamped the bumble bee again (have you noticed the lovely bee?) coloured it, cut it out, decoupaged it and as usual used some Glossy Accents...A couple of antique corners and as they say....'job done'...
Thank you for all your support and as always your comments are really appreciated...
Remember about our Forever 21 Blog Challenge...this months the theme is Backgrounds Galore.....go to our current Challenge to see our projects and to enter....
Have a good week all, Jo. X 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous JO!!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Janet Pring said...

Lovely stamp and I like what you've done with them Jo xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Really gorgeous Jo & love the wishi-washi tape on the background

ps Happy Birthday!