Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Ella Bella...

Hi, midweek ....we have made it to Wednesday.....my favourite day.....Workshops.....but more about them tomorrow....(sorry, you will have to wait to see what we created this week!)
Today, I am going to share two more of my D.T. Samples from the IndigoBlu t.v show this weekend...
These both use the fabulous Ella Bella stamp...
 

For this first card I have used FlitterGlu to stamp with onto Vellum and then Wow Embossing Powder (Sparkling Snow) ...I stamped the image out twice so that I had some extra flourishes to place behind the bow.
The background is created simply by covering a piece of card with a large piece of lace.
 

A different look to this card by using black card and gold embossing powder. I made the base for the topper by using FlitterGlu, card and Morris Dance Mega-Flakes....the background was created by stamping the flourish part of the stamp in a random fashion..it is good to try and use all the different parts of the stamps..
Ribbon and flowers were used to add extra detail to the card.
Hope you like these two cards and pop back tomorrow to see the workshop cards from this week...
Take care and see you soon.
Jo. X

1 comment:

Linda Page said...

two really pretty cards Jo.. enjoy your workshops today and say Hi to the ladies for me x