Followers

Thursday 21 March 2013

Forever 21.......

Today, is the day that we launch a new Challenge over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge Blog...
Our theme this month is Words and Phrases.....
Here is my D.T. card, I do hope you like it and that you will join us and enter.
 
 
The main image is the Clematis Flourish stamp, which I stamped in Memento, Rich Cocoa ink and then coloured with ProMarkers. I stamped some flowers again and the decoupaged them. The background was made using the square peg round hole stamp, Vintage Flourish stamp and Splodge stamp from the Ledger Background.
The sentiment is from the BFF stamp plate and I cut it into strips and then mounted them onto coordinating card.
Gems and Glossy Accents add the finishing detail.
I do hope you like it and that it inspires you to enter....go on....have a go....great prize to be won.......
Take care and thanks for spending time with me today....
Jo. X

5 comments:

Linda Page said...

Lovely card and great use of the words xx

Linda said...

Ooooh..... this is sooo nice Jo. Love the colours and great use of the words too. Linda xx

Unknown said...

As always, Jo your work just inspires me ... may have to invest in some new stamps. xxx
Annie

Hellen Pearce said...

Super card Jo, love what you've done with the sentiment x

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Jo xx Sue