Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Simple Stamping.....

Oh what a wet Sunday it has been, roll on warm summer days.....
Well I had an eventful morning last week, whilst Tess and me were having our early morning walk, an empty car rolled backwards down the street towards us......picture little old me and big daft Labrador holding the back of this car trying to stop it and shouting for help....thankfully a passing motorist helped, we halted it and kept things safe until the police came.....And I thought my nickname was Tinkerbell not Wonder Woman!!!!!
On a crafty note here is another card using the Live, Laugh, Love stamp plate from IndigoBlu. The background is made with PanPastels and a homemade mask....
 

A nice , quick and easy card....
Thanks for looking in and see you soon,
Hugs Jo. X

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh wow go you Jo!!! just glad your ok this is fab as usual love your work hugs hun x

Linda said...

Love this Jo, so simple yet very striking! Great background with the Pan Patels - I still haven't used mine, you'll have to give me a lesson! Have a good week, and be careful when walking the dog! xx

Eileen said...

This is a clever idea Jo .. it works so well and is very attractive. Before the 'car' rescue.. did you have THREE Shredded Wheat for breakfast????
E xxx

Diane Warburton said...

I bet you needed this calming coloured card after a rather exciting morning! I bet you walk up that hill in trepidation every time now :-) Highly doubt Tess will be bothered at all - I bet she had a field day whilst you were otherwise occupied :-)