Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Back home and Workshops

Well, I came home last night and today had two workshops......no rest for the wicked, I here you say.....
Today, we used another stamp set from Hobby Art ....Anna's Collection-Special Wishes....this is a versatile set of stamps and works really well with the Perfect Pearls....
These are our projects...
 

We concentrated today on using the perfect Pearl powder, we stamped using VersaMark ink and then brushed over with the powder....the smooth black IndigoBlu card is perfect for this technique...it also has a built in fixative, so no need for any fixing spray...

Here is another card made using the same technique...
 

It was great to see everyone and catch up on all your news....thanks for travelling so far Linda....
See you all soon. Jo. X

2 comments:

Linda said...

You're one busy lady at the moment Jo. This looks like a fab set of stamps. Love your cards, I bet the ladies had fun with them. I really like the one with the shaped edge. I've not used that idea for a while.
Hope Stitches went well. See you soon. xx

Jane said...

It was a great day Jo. I love using mica powders at the minute.