Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Madame Chic


Good evening, here we are Wednesday already..
Today,  was very enjoyable for me as it was workshop day. Thanks to all the lovely crafters who came to play and the mince pies were fab....
I thought we would do something different to Christmas. (mind you I haven't even started my own Christmas cards)...So we used a lovely stamp set from Hobby Art ---Madame Chic.. (You can buy it here)
Our first card used Distress inks and stamping to make the background. The main topper was stamped in Distress ink and then water added to give a watercolour look. Gems and netting were used to add the finishing detail.
 

Although, we used the same image and distress inks for the second card we got a different look by changing the colour and using paper piecing. Wishi-Washi tape (or Aladdin tape as I like to call it!) and dew drops compliment the design. 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed sharing our workshop makes, please feel free to leave a comment. Take care and see you soon. Jo. X 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Morning Jo,
Love these, very chic and sophisticated. And both are so different.
These stamps are somewhere in my collection, may just have to dig them out and dust them off. After I've made my Christmas cards of course!
Enjoy your day. xx