Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

Santa's Reindeer

 
Hi all, well Monday morning again, ......and how are you this week? 
We have had such lovely weather over the weekend and I do hope you got chance to enjoy it. 
Today the card that I am sharing with you is a Christmas (if I dare say the word.... But it will be here soon!!!) card made with the Santa's Reindeer set from Hobby Art.

  
The background was made by stamping with spiced marmalade and dried marigold distress inks and then adding a little water to give a watercolour effect.
 

The topper was created by stamping on double sided adhesive with Archival black ink, placing acetate over the top, then on the reverse sticky side adding Eton Mess Mega-Flakes. This was then mounted on to black card and two wobbly eyes added. ... If you want to add colour you can use Alcohol markers on the sticky surface before the Flakes.
Glitter gives the finishing detail...
I thought that this was a different colour palate to usual Christmas cards, I hope you like it.
Right I must go now as I have a lot of preparation to do, as on Wednesday we will be celebrating at HG Arts and Crafts ....... 
..................1 year Anniversary for my workshops.....
................( and they said it would never last!!!!!! ) 
Take care , have a good week and see you soon. X 



1 comment:

Sue said...

Thats adorable Jo love it huggles hunxxx